Saturday, July 11, 2009

Work part whatever!

Well I decided not to do this work. I tossed and turned all night, and frankly, well earlier in the evening than that, perhaps even as soon as I was walking out of that building, I was trying to convince myself that it was right to do this. But it doesn't matter how much you try to convince yourself, you intrinsically know when some thing's wrong don't you? Hence the tossing and turning!
As soon as I'd made my decision I knew it was right. And consequently felt better! When I told John about this, he said well, I didn't want to say yesterday but I thought there was something altogether dodgy about these people - so it was the right thing to do.
So come Monday I start all over again. More news from the jobs battlefront in due course!

And I also decided to re-vamp the blog. Make it easier to read, and well, new look for a new start.