Friday, August 29, 2008

Thursday 28th August

I started out writing a whole screed of stuff about something that irritated me earlier today - piles of it there was, but you'll be pleased to know that I've deleted it. Now you won't have to be bored by my going on about something that doesn't bother anyone but me I expect - but it kind of leaves me at a loose end as to what to blog about!
But then I do have something to talk about. Firstly, I met up with some old friends this week - Sonia, Georgie and Vanessa. We all worked at the Box Office of the Theatre Royal, must be going on twenty years ago now. It was a nice night out, great to see them all again. It's great to catch up, find out what's going on in each other's lives.
I spent today making bookmarks for the Xmas box - I have a small box of things I've put away for the Xmas market. It's a fair part of my investment in my little micro business, and I was thinking, what am I going to do if no one buys anything this Christmas! All this credit crunch stuff, it's frightening when you think about it. Fingers crossed though.
Anyway it's going to be a busy weekend, working right the way through and a good part of next week. There's fun for you. So I thought I'd blog early for the weekend!!!!