Friday, August 04, 2006

Bowling!

Time for an ultra quick post before I go collapse into bed - I've been out bowling with my mates from work. A sort of birthday celebration! We have really enjoyed the times we've been - it's way better than sitting in a pub, gossiping & shredding things to peices. So I got home and I edited the photo's, and could not resist putting this one on here. I love the movement in this - it's me, and it was taken by Abby.

Right that's it, I'm off to bed. I've done two night shifts over the past two days, and it doesn't seem to matter how much sleep you get in the day afterwards, you hurt. Right now I ache physically all over, and it's got nothing to do with bowling - I hurt physcially after a night shift. I think it's the sitting still overnight, working. You don't get to move about as much as you normally would in bed, so all your muscles cramp up. So I need to go get a normal night's sleep.