Monday, February 01, 2010

Sunday 31st January.

At any rate I got through a good deal of work yesterday, and another load today - although I think I drew the line at linguistic ritual theory. I think my eyes pretty well gave out at that point, so I took the rest of the evening off! Since this gave me a chance to watch MOTD 2, I think that was more than enough work for the day. And on top of this I've sold a bookmark, yay!
I don't have very much in the shop right now, I'm trying to keep my costs down by not listing a lot. I'll let it build up rather than overload it with stuff right now, although I've got some done that I was going to get listed this weekend and promptly forgot. Maybe I can squeeze them in at some point tomorrow. What else have I been up to - had a nice chat with Martin on the phone, who was chatty for once. Always a good sign. Maybe because Jo & Ken were both at work, he fancied having someone to talk to.
Anyhow, I have a date with a library book first thing tomorrow, so I'd best get myself off to bed in the hope that I will get some sleep tonight, and maybe get up on time tomorrow. Here's hoping!