Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wednesday 14th March

Hello there!
How's life with you? Mine has been a little frustrating this week, in that my back is preventing me from getting back to work as quickly as I would like. However, this has given me time to get on with making things for Etsy and Ebay, so shoot on over there an have a look.



My Ebay shop is doing very well, which is really cool! But being stuck at home like this is leaving me a little 'beading orientated' and for orientated, best to read obsessed.



So rather than go on and on about it, here's a few photo's to look at. I was out and about this week, and I took a few so...




This is the park over the road from my house. It's great to be able to look out over some green.











This is one of my sister Jo's bags. I've got them on sale in the shop, and they're really well made.







Over on the right, we have a beautiful beaded bookmark. At the bottom there is a lovely Swarovski heart in crimson with a huge Czech crystal facetted bead in fuschia.




And this one above is a silver tone bookmark, beaded in green. Don't you love that big leaf at the bottom, and isn't it perfect for the coming spring?




Well I guess that's it for now, as I have very little to put on here as I've done very little and I'm sure you don't want to hear about my trip to the doctors!
More again soon.