Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday 16th March


I've got some very special items that I've just finished, and are up for sale. Some are on Ebay now, other's will be going on over the next week or so.


This is a fabulous bag charm - well a little clip on charm. It's a Goddess pendant, which I got from the BeadStasher shop on Etsy. It's on sale on Ebay now.








I got three of these Goddess pendants, and this is another of them - but it's enhanced by a fabulous lampworked bead, called Flower in the Dunes, made by Chickadee Beads, also on Etsy. It's a fantastic pinky bluey peach background, with a white flower and green leaves worked onto it by lampwork. I think it looks like the Goddess holding up the world - isn't it great?





And I've got loads of lovely earrings going on sale now, and over the next week or so!







So whip on over to my Ebay shop, the link is on the left hand side and a single click will take you over there! Lots of good things on sale now!