Monday, November 20, 2006

A really great weekend!!!

I've had a really good weekend this week. Met up with Abs for coffee and a natter on Saturday - that was brill, popped to do a bit of food shopping afterwards, and spend a fair bit of the evening uploading more stuff on to Ebay. I live in hope that some of it will sell!!
Then Sunday I met up with old friends that I was at university at, we went to the Primrose Cafe in Clifton. They do stunning breakfasts there, and we had a really good meal, followed by a wander that ended up in the Oxfam second hand bookstore - what more could you ask for?!
I'm sure to a casual reader this probably sounds dead boring - but it was just so nice to see old friends, keep in touch. Made a few sales on Sunday evening - always a good thing! More than that, I even bought a few things for Xmas, so you could say I'm started at least. When you think of the amounts that have to be bought, it leaves you - well, feeling slightly stunned to say the least. I caught myself thinking well if I buy crackers this week, I'm that much ahead of the game. Presents & table wear this month, food next. It's a wonder the women of Britain don't collapse en masse under the strain of it all!!!