Monday, May 05, 2008

Monday 5th May

Just a quick note for those of you who caught the original version of the post below - I have realised it's actually the first week in May now, and I've altered the date. I was just having a minor timing issue with the day of the week!!!!
Ok, this is now my third go at this - it's gone midnight, and it's actually now Monday 4th. I will admit here that I don't wear a watch much these days, and times & dates aren't really that important to me. So long as I know where I am on the work rota, that's the guiding principle of my life it seems, and May, November or January, it's all pretty much the same - I look out of the window to figure out the weather - which seems to be increasingly the same, day in day out. You barely need a scarf in the middle of winter these days, and even the warmest of summer days is apt to leave you wishing you'd bought a jumper with you. So apologies for the mix up over the dates, I've fixed everything, and for those of you catching this for the first time - I put it down to night shifts!