Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday 25th January

Hello there!

Just thought I'd post to say that I'm currently reading In Cold Blood, by Truman Capote. It's not exactly what I meant when I said I felt like a classic, but when I looked at what I'd got I didn't fancy anything, and this was just along the shelf. So I picked it up and I'm fairly well into it. But I'll write about it later on.

So I'm still stuck at home with my back acting up, and will be for a few days to come. I've managed to get a bit of food in, so I'm not starving or anything. But I'm missing being able to go and do the regular shop.

I've been doing a bit of work on the keycharms etc. I'm trying to broaden my range, because I'm convinced that keycharms are a fashion thing that will pass eventually, the way all these things do, and I don't want to be left high and dry when they do. But I'm pretty pleased with what I've been making - have a look at these.


Both of these keycharms have now been sold.




This is a silvertone green keycharm, currently on sale on Ebay.





And this is a nice gold tone charm - very stylish I reckon! It's got double headed charms hung inside of gold tone rings. The charms have a sun face on one side, and moon and stars on the other. It's also currently on sale on Ebay.





So that's what I've been up to. I'll be back later on in the weekend, when I'm ready to write about the Capote book.