Monday, July 31, 2006

Making a keychain II - !!!



Well I thought it was going well, then it wouldn't upload any more photo's, so I quit and started a part two - I feel like I'm on the second volume of War and Peace. So where was I?

Right. You assemble beads onto a headpin, and curl the top of the headpin around to make a ring to attach it to the chain via the jump rings. As you can see, left, and on the right.


And essentially, you just keep going until you're finished. Here, I've added some charms to make the finished article - it may not look so good in this picture, but by the time I've photographed it properly, hanging on my photoprop, it'll look really good. It's got a pretty fab rosy quartz star to finish it off, and I'll put it on my fave auction site. Sometimes they sell for peanuts, other times I make a bit of a killing. It's all a little extra grist to my mill..