Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunday 25th April

I say the 25th, but in reality it's Monday, and I should be saying 26th - but I'm off to bed in a minute, so ya boo sucks to that. I've spent most of today scrabbling around on Youtube, digging out just so many old video tracks - my arm hurts with clicking the mouse!!!

And have I done anything else? I took the rubbish out, I've done a bit of light cleaning and washing, the usual weekend stuff. Last week, I took the bull by the horns and went to the jobcentre to look for work - basically that's a great big HA! in the face. No work to be had, as far as I could see. I've been doing some reading, thinking about starting off my new Miricle database - yes, really must get that moving, so yep, Monday I shall start that off.

And that's been this week, not much to say really.. maybe next week will be more exciting.
And oh yes, I had my hair cut. But I feel like I've said enough about that already on FB, thanks for all the nice comments guys!