Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Tuesday 5th May

Well for May it's rather cold and dull and overcast out there. I thought we were supposed to be having a 'barbeque' summer - clearly it's not started yet.
Anyhow, I'm working my notice at work now, and I've got my place at Uni, all confirmed and everything. I feel like I've gone mad on the internet, checking flats for rent, contacting letting agents, booking hotels, booking flights, going absolutely crazy getting photographic id for the plane.. madness has descended on my head. On top of this I've also been booking the local bowling hall for a works related leaving do! Yep, I know you're not supposed to do it yourself, but I live closest and I've done it before for another night out so I sort of know my way about their system.
Anyhow I haven't really time to go in to any of this in detail so to speak - but at the same time I need to be able to go Yay, it's all coming together!!!!