Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday 15th March

I think we've been lucky here in Bristol, 'cos we've got a nice sunny day out there, and by all accounts, many people are having steady and continuous showers! I say this with great thanks, since I've been to the post office, and to the supermarket today - I feel like I'm getting myself back together and in order, after a weekend's worth of night shifts. In fact I've been doing nights for most of this month so far, and I'm completely disorientated with regard to days of the week, and what the actual date is - I can only hope that the above date is right! Just to disorientate myself further, I'm actually doing a day shift this week - just the single one, so it's going to be touch and go if I wake up when the alarm goes off! I don't know if anyone reading this has experience of a rolling rota that covers a 24 hour shift pattern, but it is hell when you're trying to get yourself back on a daytime track when you've been doing nights for a while.

Anyhow, what else have I been up to? Actually I've just made some small bagcharms, that I'm really very happy with. I'm not going to put them on sale until probably the start of next month or so, but I have to say they're exactly what people need for spring. That's of course not to say that what I've got on sale now isn't just as good! Check these out, all of them going onto Ebay:









On the left is a yellow and orange bagcharm, (auction start at £2.50) which goes on sale on the 19th April, it's made with lots of little glass nuggets, and a spotted orange and black lampwork bead at the base; the long purple bagcharm (auction starts at £3.00) next to it goes on sale on the 23rd April, named as 'Purple Glory'.
These two underneath, are a small purple bagcharm - Mini purple bagcharm goes on sale on the 18th April (auction starts at £2.50) , and the fuschia pink mobile or ipod charm starts selling on the 21st. This auction starts at £2.50, and the charm is packed with Swarovski Crystal beads!